Saturday 5 April 2014

Toodle Pip....Off On An Adventure!

 

 
 
 
Hello Lovelies,
 
 
Thank you all so much for joining in with the discussion on my last post, it was lovely to hear your stories and find out more about you....and I managed to visit a few new blogs too. There are still some of you I've not popped over to yet, but I will soon.
 
 
I love reading your comments, I really do, but I don't expect any of you to comment, we all lead busy lives so never, ever feel under any pressure to do so.
 
 
 
Likewise, I too can't always comment on your blog, for a start blogger doesn't always let me, or it might just be a flying visit! So please don't be offended if I don't always comment. It's not that I don't care.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little Bea has asked me to decorate her bedroom for her up and coming birthday. I'm ever so excited because she wants vintage sheets AND wallpaper, I'm really giddy! Watch this space.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, I shall say goodbye for a while.....off on a little adventure to London next week, so I will catch up with you all on our return, let you know what we've been up too!
 
 
 
Toodle Pip,
 
 
Ada :) xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

29 comments:

  1. I would love to join you to go to London!!!!! Have fun !!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so much fun planning a makeover, and it sounds like your daughter wants just your style so I'm sure you'll both have fun with that - look forward to seeing photos once its all underway!
    Hope you all have a great time in London next week Ada!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in London Ada.
    Two of my students have just returned from a couple of days in the capital and they said the Natural History Museum was a great visit. Thy were duly impressed with that and the British weather as they had expected to use the raincoats and umbrellas they took with them. I did say the sun does shine sometimes there and that spring was one of the best times for a visit.

    Enjoy!!!


    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun. :) We ate off to London next weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Those books look like great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you are more excited about your London trip or the vintage loveliness you are to invoke in your daughter's bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound like you have some really nice things to look foward too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lifes too short to be uptodate with all blogs!
    You cant leave us with that glimpse of a lovely quilt, do come back soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see littleBea is taking after her Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TTFN, hope that you have a lovely time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time away and then get fired up for that makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely trip & happy decorating xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, enjoy your trip. I adore London.
    I am excited to see this bedroom come to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great adventure!!!! I love that book HAPPY HOME! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We shall be in London too ... I wonder if we shall pass each other ... ?! M x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a lovely time! And I look forward to seeing the bedroom makeover!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a fabulous time! And I'm very excited to see what you come up with for little Bea's room - bet you'll enjoy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you have a good time in London like you all did last time. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ada, hope you have a lovely time in London! I'm behind with blog reading at the moment so apologies for not popping by recently. Little Bea will have the best room in town once you've put the colourful Ada touch on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ada, HopE you have a great time in London. I will be there soon, arriving 2nd May till end of June and will be travelling around a lot. Where are you? Maybe we can meet for a coffee. I just love all the brilliant pretty colours in your blog and makes. Blessings, Trills.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trills, back home now sweetheart, hope you have a lovely time! :) x

      Delete
  22. Adventuring to London sounds just the ticket. I hope you're having fun x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you are enjoying your time in London, I just love our Capital.
    I am so proud to say that I now own my first Vintage Sheet. It is a fabby pink floral one.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and messages with me. I read each and everyone and will try and answer any questions as quickly as I can! :)x