Sunday 7 October 2012

I've Been Tagged!

 

Mrs Hotchpotch has tagged me! So you will find out a little more about me, hope it doesn't bore you too much!

The Rules:

Each tagged person must post 11 random facts about themselves.

Answer the 11 questions set by previous blogger.

Create 11 more questions.

Tag 11 more blogs, with less than 200 followers.

Inform the blogs they've been tagged!

 

11 Random Facts!

I love early mornings, I hate bad manners, I once set off an alarm in a NT House, I love cats (especially the neglected ones!), I hate slugs, I love the smell of bonfires, I practice yoga, when I start laughing I find it hard to stop, I love Christmas, I love long walks, I don't like heights!

 

Now the 11 questions set by Mrs H.

1. Radio 1/Classic FM?

Definitely Classic Fm! Although its mainly Radio 2 I tune into!

2. Favourite tipple?

Red wine, full bodied and fruity!

3. What super-power would you have?

To restore health! That way I could bring Mum back!

4. All time favourite song?

This one's hard as I love so many! Foreigners 'I want to know what love is' is Mr B and my song, it was number 1 when we started dating! Cheesy or what! Mr B denies this, of course!

5. Perfect Sunday?

Get up early, (yes, I know!), pack up a picnic, head into Derbyshire for a long walk with my family! Have a drink in a lovely pub, arrive home, then Mr Bea cooks a lovely roast dinner. Friends over in the evening, glass of wine, then snuggle up to watch Downton Abbey!

6. Tea/Coffee?

Strong Black Coffee! Yum!

7. If you could invite anyone for dinner, who would it be?

My Dad, he died before my youngest was born, and I would love them to meet each other! Mum, of course, would have her restored health, so she would know who we all were. When you're together as a family, you think it's always going to be like that, it's only when things change, that you realise how precious those times were!

8. Best piece of advice?

Well two bits really, Mum always said 'just be yourself, everyone else's taken!' and Dad always told me 'just try your best Love, that's all I ask!'

9. What would you do with one million pounds?

Hold a big blog party for all my followers, we would have workshops to inspire us, lovely food, wine, and of course stay in an exclusive country house! There would be lots of laughter and fun!

10. What one word describes you?

Random!

11. What infuriates you?

At the moment, it's monsters, who take children away from their families.

 

My 11 Questions are:

What's on your bedside table?

What's on the top of you wardrobe? ( being nosey, was what caused me to set off the alarm!)

Happiest memory?

Favourite toy as a child, or adult?

Your perfect holiday destination?

Spring or Autumn?

What's your moto, number one rule, you live your life by!

If you had a time machine, what year would you like to land in?

Roast dinner or fish and chips?
 
What makes you 'belly laugh'?

Favourite outfit, past or present?

 

Now, I'd like to tag.......

The Linen Cloud

Muddle puddle

Granny taught me to crochet

A Little Bit of Country

Jelly Jam

Linen and Roses

Morton and Me

Life in my Little Red Suitcase

Used-to-Bees

The Happy Caravan

Modflowers

Ladies, it's a long post, so no worries if you haven't got the time! Apologises now if you read this before I get chance to let you know, just having to dash out!

 

I'll be back soon, got another giveaway planned, for all you lovely people! Welcome to all my new followers, I will visit you all at some point this week! My Etsy shop is almost ready, I will be putting my wallpaper packs together this week! I'm soooo excited!

Have a good week!



Ada :)

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

21 comments:

  1. Hi Ada,I loved reading more about you and that big bloggers party sounds so wonderful. happy week lovely,Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I hadnt come across blog tagging before!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog party idea! If only we could really do it :) I will do my best with this Ada, but I am useless with linking, I would love to answer the questions though! V.excited about your shop by the way! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ada! Will actually try and get round to it this time.
    Am desperate for wallpaper to finish a couple of cases so can't wait to see that shop open for business.
    Have a good evening.
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ada - thank you for tagging me! Will sit down tonight and complete - fun! Can't wait for your Etsy shop to open too. Have a lovely week. Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ada! how cool is that! you opening your very own Etsy-shop!
    I'll be visiting your shop for sure :-)

    Good luck xx Maartje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wallpaper snippets you've shown - droolicious!

    If I could have my dad back, he'd also be my number one choice for a dinner guest. I miss him so blooming much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you lovely ... will answer your questions early in the week ... lovely to read a little more about you ... Bee xx

    PS Can't wait to see your etsy shop .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely to read all that!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to read more about your good self Ada
    All the best with your Etsy shop - sounds like good fun and exciting stuff.
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    Aww Ada,
    Can agree with a few things on here about your good self too!
    Sending you the bestest wishes *** for your Etsy shop, hope all goes well.
    I would love that blogging ladies party, such fun!!
    LoVe Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always lovely to discover new things about fellow bloggy folk - thanks for sharing with us :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please win a million pounds, I'd like to come to your party!!!
    Good luck with your Etsy store, how exciting : -)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely! I've done mine - and also added you as a loveley blog on my side panel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not boring at all it's fun to learn about others and their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great questions! Lovely to know a little more about you. Your perfect Sunday sounds like heaven. And I am feeling blessed to have spent a weekend with my parents who are both here and in good health. You are so right - we don't appreciate things like that until it's too late. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun post Ada!! Loved reading more about you! Happy new week to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Everyone for leaving me your comments....hope I didn't bore you too much!
    Blog party is on as soon as I win the lotto! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely answers. Must complete my tagged post too but I can't think of any decent questions!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah thank you for tagging me and sorry for not commenting sooner - it's a bit mad round here at the moment! I will get round to responding on my blog asap - have a day off on Friday so hopefully then!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ada, Early Sunday morning here and just catching up on my blog reading. Have been spending my time with Lay Out A Day and the 100+ of my nearest and dearest scrapping buddies. Thank you for tagging me. Well, now I know what to do with my morning.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and messages with me. I read each and everyone and will try and answer any questions as quickly as I can! :)x